June 4-July 20, 2018
6:30 AM-6:00 PM
Registration Fee (paid by May 4) Weekly Fee NO DAILY RATES
$25.00 Non-Refundable per family ($110.00 per child)
LATE Registration Fee (paid After May 4) $35.00 Non-Refundable per family
The first 150 children will be accepted into camp. Others will be put on a waiting list.
$110 per week for 1st child, $95 for sibling, and $90 per each additional sibling
All fees are prepaid and due each Friday prior to attending the following week. . A $20.00 late fee will be assessed for payment made after Friday for the next week of service. Nonpayment of service will result in termination of service until bill is brought current. Excessive late payments will result in dismissal from the program.
A $35.00 fee will be charged for each returned check. Accounts with one (1) returned check will be required to make cash or credit card payments only and will be subject to dismissal.
Late Child Pick Up Policy:
A $3.00 per minute fee will be charged when a child is not picked up promptly at 6:00pm. You must call 239-283-3198 to inform us you will be late.
There are no exceptions to these policies.
A Few Things You Should Know About Camp
- Summer camp begins Monday, June 4, 2018
- Field trips will begin on Tuesday, June 5, 2018.
- The last day of camp is Friday, July 20, 2018.
- WE ARE CLOSED ON 4TH OF JULY.
- Every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday we will take field trips (pending on weather).
- There may be additional trips on a Monday or Friday.
- All Campers must arrive by 8:15 AM on field trip days.
- Campers may NOT be dropped off or picked up at field trip venues.
- The Camp Director reserves the right to take field trip privileges away from students with repeated behavioral problems.
- Breakfast and afternoon snack will be provided daily.
- Campers must bring a healthy lunch each day. No glass bottles of any kind are permitted. No soda.
- Some field trips require that you send money to purchase lunch on location.
- All campers must be toilet trained.
- Each family registration fee will receive two camp T-shirts. Additional t-shirts may be purchased for siblings-2 shirts for $10. Camp T-shirt must be worn on all field trip days. If a child does not have a camp T-shirt on a field trip day, one will be provided and your account will be charged an additional $6 for the shirt. You are also welcome to buy more T-shirts.
- You can reach us by calling Voyages at 283-3198 or the main office at 283-3043. You can also reach Suzy Corace 233-9089 and Cammy Gibson 246-4360.
- Appropriate dress for camp is shorts and a tee-shirt, socks and sneakers. No halters, spaghetti straps, flip flops or sandals will be allowed for safety reasons.
- Flip flops, crocs and sandals may be worn when we visit the pool or Sunspalsh.
- Parents must come inside and sign in each morning and sign out each afternoon.
The staff has worked really hard to make this summer fun and safe for everyone. Thank you for sharing your children with us.