Uniform Policy 2016-2017
Uniform colors: Preferred shirt colors are navy blue, light blue, white and light yellow.
Students may wear any solid color, polo style shirt. Choice of bottom colors will be navy blue and khaki.
Uniform styles (Girls): jumpers, pleated skirts, skorts, capris, slacks or shorts. (Cotton only)
Uniform Styles (Boys): slacks, shorts or straight leg pants. (Cotton only)
• Sneakers are required daily with non-patterned socks.
• Belts on all shorts and pants that have loops (Black, blue, white or brown preferred) Canvas belts are available in our school store.
• Shorts and pants fastened at waist.
• Shorts and skirt must be least fingertip length – uniform shorts only.
• Shirts must be solid in color (no stripes or logos), collared and tucked in.
• Sunscreen and caps suggested for P.E. Sneakers are required.
• Sweatshirts and sweaters in the same color are preferred but not required. Uniform shirts and sweatshirts with the school logo will be available at our school store. Leggings in solid color may be worn.
• Leggings worn under skirts that are not appropriate length
• Colored, striped, or patterned knee high socks
• Cargo shorts and pants
• Pants hanging below shoes
• Shorts designed to be worn below the knee
• Bell Bottom pants
• Sandals, platform shoes, flip-flops, open back shoes, shoes with moving parts, or crocs
• Scarf belts – unless it comes with the uniform
• Spandex or nylon fabric
• Make-up, hair color, hair chalk
• Any article of clothing/jewelry/hair color that may cause injury or deemed a distraction to the educational process such as chains, belts, bracelets, earrings, chokers, wallet chains and all items hanging from belt loops.
• Hats, wide headbands, headbands with large bows, bandanas, caps or headgear are prohibited except for P.E., field days or outdoor activities.
1st offense: Warning notice is sent home – uniform infraction.
2nd offense: Warning notice is sent home and parent is notified with second uniform infraction.
3rd offense: Parent is called to bring a change of clothes. If parent is not available, child wears a borrowed uniform. Minor infraction is issued.
4th offense: A major discipline infraction is issued.